Each summer, returning (and new) coaches must complete a Uniform Request form for their teams. Requests will be processed first for returning coaches, then on a first come first serve basis (by date submitted).
- All returning coaches must complete the form, even if you choose to keep the same uniform color.
- Uniform styles will be selected by the Equipment Manager.
- Gold in any style will no longer be an option for new teams as it conflicts with the referee uniforms. All existing gold teams may keep Gold as their team color.
View the following styles for each age group. Click the style name to view the color options.
- 4U-5U: Costa Rica #235
- 6U-15U: Costa Rica#235 or Croatia #415
- 16U-19U: Costa Rica #235, Croatia #415, or Holland #570 (16U-19U teams will receive an alternate Costa Rica #235 shirt. However, if the Holland style is chosen, the team will not receive an alternate shirt.)
Fall 2023 Uniform Requests are due by July 1, 2023.
Complete this form and return ASAP. ONLY A RETURNING COACH CAN REQUEST TEAM COLORS.
We will make every effort to order the uniform size that is requested during registration. Keep in mind that players will be wearing their uniform for both the Fall and Spring season.
If there is a problem with a players uniform, the unused uniform must be returned UNWORN AND UNWASHED to receive an exchange or a charge will be made for replacement uniform.
ALL EXTRA UNIFORMS MUST BE RETURNED TO BESA; they will be utilized for your new players in the spring to keep our costs down.
Players will wear the same uniforms from Fall to Spring should they stay on the same team; uniform costs are prorated across seasons. If a uniform is lost or damaged in the Fall, we can provide a replacement jersey or kit at a discounted cost.