The Bedford-Euless Soccer Association will award a minimum of one scholarship for Spring 2024. Scholarship(s) will be awarded based on years playing soccer, awards and honors, involvement in school and community, work outside of school, and the response to the essay.
Scholarship Criteria for the selected recipient:
1. Must be a current (Fall 2023 or Spring 2024) registered, recreational soccer player or referee with Bedford Euless Soccer Association.
2. Must currently be a senior in high school.
3. May attend any two or four-year College, university, trade or technical school.
4. Should have grades that demonstrate academic success
5. At least 1 recommendation letter is encouraged.
Scholarship recipient will be announced at the Spring General Association meeting, at which time they will receive a certificate*. The meeting will be held at the end of April 2024. * The amount of money awarded, will be paid directly to the college or school of the recipient’s choice.
This application must be completed and received by April 1, 2024. NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DATE. PUT YOUR NAME ON THE FIRST PAGE ONLY! DO NOT put your name or team name anywhere on the subsequent pages of this application. Please type or print clearly all information and use ONLY the space provided.
Download the application below: